Friday, April 21, 2006

“Natural" Highlights


Okay, so I’m paranoid. But I haven’t been able to bring myself to get highlights since I have been pregnant. Despite everything I have read that says it safe, friends’ testimonies, hair dressers confirmation, even the DOCTOR’S assurance, I still can’t do it. So naturally, on my recent trip to Arizona, I made sure that I had a full tube of my rusty Beach Blonde Lemon Lights in my bag. I have been using this product since it hit the shelves several years ago and I bring it with me on every trip to the lake, beach, or warm climate. It’s crazy, but I feel like I just returned from the salon ( okay, I may be exaggerating a bit, I didn’t get that tingling feeling from a scalp massage and I didn’t get a blow-out and style, but who cares, my hair definitely has some highlights! I feel like my old “natural” self again! Plus, I don’t have the false sense of “this is the best haircut ever” when you know that the feeling will go down the drain with the first wash. Unfortunately, they are discontinuing this product but you can still find it on medichest.com.

No comments: