Thursday, June 10, 2010



I stumbled upon this little gem of a boutique after a trip to the Sawyer Market (which is an amazing place and will save for another post).

I saw this amazing space from across the road and it sucked me in like only a cute little boutique can. This is seriously the cutest space I have ever been in. The vibe is incredible...Mayberry mixed with urban loft feel. And because most everything is made out of recycled items, the greeness of it all, just adds to that good feeling. Hey, we all have to do our part, and if shopping here helps the environment, I am ALL FOR IT! There, easily justified.

Being so consumed with the space itself, and not wanting my peonies to start fading in the 90 degree car, I didn't take a super close look at the clothing. And the items that I was interested in were out in my size, so I can't really comment on the clothes. Except there was this amazing little shirt dress that I haven't stopped thinking about..a sure sign of a future bestie.

Catherine Doll is on my radar!

Old Sawyer Fire Station

5844 Sawyer Rd.

Sawyer, MI

269-426-3958

No comments: