Tuesday, July 17, 2012

One Shade of Grey


my last minute outfit for an event in nyc
it was raining after all and the originally planned colorful dress wasn't fitting the mood
this dress is so versatile, i am picturing it with brown fryes in the winter, a denim jacket in the fall, but it was worn with these on a rainy tuesday night in june

yep, you had me at soft and sweatshirt...


meets my 2.5" limit coming in at a nice and comfortable 2", maybe even a few cm less


i got in on sale at the madewell store for $68 


top it off with
tower earrings by jules





3 comments:

Chris said...

I have a height limit on my heels also! 2.5" is the highest I can wear that I totally feel comfortable in. anything above that and the knees can't handle it!

Chris
chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

Fash Boulevard said...

Adore the dress. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Kim West said...

I love the brown clutch bag! You sure do know how to find great deals!