Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's LOVELY


One for them and one for moi!

I LOVE when I find a signature go-to bakery treat to bring as a hostess gift to dinner parties, guest houses, and don't forget, to my own house for no special occasion. The macaroons at Lovely Bake Shop are the most amazing combination of sweet, crunchy and gooey. I don't even like macaroons but these have me hooked. The woman at the bakery counter said that her husband doesn't even like coconut, but he loves the macaroons here. We recently took a box to a dinner party and the hostess put them out along with dessert. They were devoured in seconds!



And the shop is so cute.
This would be a daily stop if it was only in my hood.



And sadly, I forgot to take a picture of the macaroons as we ate them all before I had the chance. Yum!

No comments: