Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bring on the weather


Friends, I turned my seat heater in my car on tonight.  MY SEAT HEATER and it's only September 14th.  Hoping this is not  a sign of another long winter.  Either way, it's coming and here are a few summer to fall looks to get me in the mood. 
big leather bags

closed toe shoes sans socks...save socks for october


4 season dresses
via 

sweaters

land's end

blazers

so, were you a ben or noel fan?
i was working on an event for mtv when felicty was airing and i found myself on a shoot standing right next to noel, i was so nervous that i couldn't get a word out...that was the same shoot where they asked me to take something to nick and jessica and i was like, "Who?"


7 comments:

Dawn said...

omg I copied that first photo for inspiration later. Great post. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Dude, the high today is 62!!! 62?!?! I don't even know how to react I'm so happy.

torrie said...

I'm obsessed with summer to fall looks at the moment, so I love this post.

However, here- it's still 95% summer and 5% fall (but even with a mere 5%, I'm still making slight changes to my daily outfits!!).

LOVE those shoes... esp. w/out the socks.

Megan said...

I was 100% a Noel fan until Ben would show up again in her life. Sigh...

Checking Netflix for Felicity now.

xoxo

Megan said...

uh oh...you can stream felicity on netflix. i might need an espresso waiting on my desk when i come in tomorrow...could be a long night! ;)

Anonymous said...

oh megan, i wish we could cuddle up with a good bottle of wine for a felicity marathon.

bestie said...

dawn, were you proud of my thrifting post from monday? you inspired me!