Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Fluorescent Fall .... A Market Post


Strolling through the market a few weeks ago, I began noticing pops of neon hues all over the place.  Mainly in the form of workout gear.  Fluorescent anything always remind me of my old oversized hot pink sweatshirt with the big black numbers 1 9 8 5 blaring across it. Oh man, I'd rock this with black leggings and an arm party of black jelly bracelets.  It was like totally rad.


A few great pairs that I found on Zappos.
Cool beans!


WHAT WERE YOU WEARING IN IN 1985?  
And, yes, a onesie is a perfectly acceptable answer as I realize that many people were born in the 80s, not killer 70s, like me.


3 comments:

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I think this trend only works in work out gear! I hope!

Dawn said...

Love it. I think one pop per outfit does the trick...have a great day! Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

torrie said...

Oh, that top picture brings back so many memories.

My friend and I were HUGE Madonna fans (along w/ every other gal of our time :)), and we dressed up as her for Halloween one year. We scoured and scoured over pictures (such as the top one) from our collection. The process of searching for the costume... achieving the perfect look was the best part of all.

Memories :).