Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The bow tie bracelet was a success! I ordered the children's size and it was a perfect fit.
Check out the bowtiecause  to see all the great things the organization is doing.



On another note, I've been so behind on emails that I just discovered G n B was nominated to the 
Top 25 Fashion & Beauty Moms - 2012 list on Circle of Moms!
If you feel so inclined, head on over and vote (voting button to the right and GnB is #82 on the list)!  I'm a little behind since voting began at the beginning of the month, but maybe I can catch up with the help of my besties!


5 comments:

torrie said...

i voted for you!! (congratulations!)

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

How fun! Heading to vote....

Dawn said...

Ok going to vote now but first, I just did a post of a vintage bow tie outfit...how coincidental. I love yours...just adorable!! Good luck and congratulations darling Bestie. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

Eat. Live. Laugh. and sometimes shop! said...

Congrats on the nomination!! And I'm loving the bow tie!!

The Suburb Experiment said...

Congratulations on the nom - and I voted. :)

Jenn