Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Opening Day: A Market Post

I'm not talking about baseball, but opening day of the outdoor Green City Market!  I was completely giddy on my walk over on Saturday morning, despite the miserable weather.  With coffee in hand and my five year in the other, we headed out for our first market adventure of the season.  It was a ray of sunshine with some fun and interesting new vendors.  And I got to have a little special mommy son time, which is just the icing on the cake.  I spy lots of market posts in my future!  In fact, I have a few ideas that may be very helpful to all you market goers out there (or anyone who buys vegetables).

drab outfit for a drab day
love the individual display of flowers -save those bottles 
flower love

wicker was the carry all theme of the day!
sea of green
enough of the rain boot wearing already; rain rain go away

Come back next week for more MARKET LOVE!  Or check out previous market posts labeled on the right!



                          DON"T FORGET TO ENTER MY STRIPED TEE GIVEAWAY!





5 comments:

Dawn said...

Amy you look adorable in your drab outfit. It is not drab, it is fab darling. Love this post and look forward to many more like it. Thank you for stopping in, I am slowly making my way back. Holla back girl. dawn xo

About Last Weekend said...

That looks like a really fun place and I love your grey boots - and your smile is very bright!

torrie said...

YAY!! I love your market posts!! ...& living vicariously through you (since we don't have one in our city :().

pam {simple details} said...

Love markets, ours aren't open quite yet. The flowers are beautiful!

pam {simple details} said...

Love markets, ours aren't open quite yet. The flowers are beautiful!