Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Another point for Aquaphor

Lilly Van Der Woodsen says she slathers Aquaphor over her face nightly. She says that it plumps her face naturally and smooths wrinkles. Well, if it's good enough for Lilly, it's good enough for me. I can't remember where I read this but upon googling it, I came across this interview.

I posted about Aquaphor in 07 (when I thought that I was actually going to work on this blog)! But Lilly Van Der Woodsen...that seals the deal on this product. PERMANENT medicine cabinet staple!

Ok, I know we are not really talking about Lilly...are we?

2 comments:

torrie said...

I will be buying this today, because I need a good eye cream- but can't spend a TON on it... and by the way, I ordered Rosebud Salve through Amazon. Hailey's lips have been super chapped and this reminded me that I NEED some good lip balm! Can't wait till it arrives:).

Thank you for the tips... keep 'em coming! :)

bestie said...

you will love rosebud! i need to get a few tins myself.

amy