Thursday, December 09, 2010

Serendipity - Sucker!


Ok, I am a complete sucker for romantic comedies...especially the old school classics (considering i haven't seen a film in an actual theater in foreva read: post babies, classics are what I know best). Caught Serendipity the other day...still as good as the first day I saw it with friends long ago. And it has a bit of a holiday theme so it was perfect! Sipping tea ok, maybe eating a hot fudge sundae by my x-mas tree with a litte John Cusack and Jeremy Pivon....made for a perfect little evening. I probably shoud've been checking things of my long to-do list instead.

Then, I was in the bagel store and they were playing the entire soundtrack. Serendipitous?



4 comments:

Suzanne Anas Jurich said...

That is one of my favorites!!! Oh my gosh...I love that movie!! Thanks for the reminder...I need to own that one!

Notes from Holly St. said...

I absolutely looove this movie! It may be just a little bit cheesy but it makes me love it even more!

bestie said...

Also, makes me want to plan a little weekend in nyc!

Natalie said...

i am obsessed with this movie!