Friday, July 01, 2011

Drink and be merry...and capture it.

Some of you may not know this little fact about me, but I have produced a fair share of food commercials in my career.  This translates into my real life as I find myself snapping photos of my food and drinks.  But I also think its the setting that I want to capture, the vibe that I don't want to lose and do want to remember....

like coffees on the beach...

and wine at sunset....notice the cute little crab on the wineglass

it doesn't get better than this....and while I am spilling coffee in my car tomorrow as I am running late for work, I will remember just one short week ago I was slowly sipping coffee while watching the kids jump in the waves.

Happy 4th friends!
xoxo
bestie

9 comments:

Ana Degenaar said...

Happy 4th of July!

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I had no idea?!? That's so fun!

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

By the way, thank you for all your sweet comments. Always make me smile.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

That is completely awesome...what a fun job! Yeah, I definitely need some reminders like that in my life, especially when the kiddos are going bonkers! Have a great weekend!

torrie said...

I feel like I'm always saying this in my comments here lately, but Truly Amy- this is a perfect post.

... everything from your words to the pictures, to the feeling that vacations leave us with when we enter the land of reality.

Hope you have a wonderful 4th :). xoxo

Punctuation Mark said...

happy long weekend!

bestie said...

torrie, we always seem to be on the same page :)

happy long weekend all and thanks for all the comments!!! big muah!!!

xo

About Last Weekend said...

You're just so right - it doesn't get better than those two photos! You are a woman after my own heart! Happy 4th July!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love it! Happy 4th!