Thursday, July 07, 2011

Throwback!

Can we talk about the throwback Pepsi products?  The old school label is enough to make me want to throw one back.  Just seeing it on my desk makes me smile.


And speaking of throwbacks....Lipsmackers finally listened to us 30 something ladies and brought back the FAT STICKS!  No, they don't have the key chain on them, but I'll take one..in Dr. Pepper and Watermelon please.  For the record, they are now called biggies...I did buy it in Dr. Pepper.

And the fat lip smackers always brings me back to thinking about the rest of the bunch....

And these...

And my old John Frieda beach spray that has the most fantastic summer beachy scent....does anyone remember this line?
and, finally, this line....which a friend of mine says is now back on the shelves..old school scent and all.  I could see the giddiness in her text that she sent me...from Walgreens...moments after laying her hands on this.  And that's why she is one of my besties...

Just a  little nostalgia for you on this summer Thursday morning.  Now, I am off to produce my son's 5th birthday party...I have definitely turned my original idea of a small back alley birthday party into a rather large production and I'm having fun doing it.  

7 comments:

Dawn said...

The kissing potion brought me back...I would apply it often. Loved the little plastic ball inside that would roll around when I applied. thanks for taking me back, darling. Have a great weekend. Dawn Suitcase vignettes xo

Ana Degenaar said...

This is so fun, brings back memories!

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Can't wait to see pics of the party!!!

torrie said...

These are some of my favorite posts that you do! I'm a huge throwback fan... even developed a theme around the Mountain Dew label for Jacob's birthday last year (retro/cowboy)!! ...
http://torriesessions.blogspot.com/2010/05/introductions-and-cool-cake.html

Can't wait to hear about the party! You sound like us... Hailey's party this past weekend was supposed to be "simple." (we don't seem to do simple very well :))

Kayla said...

All these throwback products are so fun! Good luck planning the birthday party. It'll be great, I know it!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

Leslie *Fresh Out of Lemons* said...

Oh man, Salon Selectives! That was THE shampoo to have in your shower. I can remember the smell so distinctly!

bestie said...

Leslie, right? it brings me back to my high school days :)