- Sleep in until 7am (yep, that's sleeping in)
- Check email and social media without feeling guilty
- Run to get something out of the car (in the city, this is a luxury because you don't have to drag the kids down the street to grab one thing out of the trunk)
- Go for a run, followed by the gym
- Stop at the store and shop like you are single
- Enjoy coffee on the porch
- Do a blog post, again, without the guilt
- Shower, get ready for work
And before you get really jealous and start thinking I'm a total bragger...I'm not totally alone. Since my washing machine leaked all over my kitchen floor last week, the flood specialists are here cleaning it up, still, five days later. Ruining my morning of silence.....and that's why God invented coffee..and to-go cups.
....and it's only 8:40am!