Friday, July 08, 2011

My baby!

The other day,  I was giving my soon to turn five son a back rub before bed.  He was exhausted from a huge day at the beach and needed a little extra love before giving into sleep.  He was on his tummy, head turned to the side on the pillow.  He little face was squished just right so that I got a precious glimpse of his face as it was when he was a baby. And in that instant, his five little years and five changing faces all flashed in front of me.  And even though he is turning five tomorrow, he will always be my baby.

I didn't have time to take a lot of photos from our birthday celebration...but here are a few.


happy weekend!

5 comments:

Ana Degenaar said...

Happy belated birthday! So cute!

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

They change so much right now don't they? B is 4 1/2 and I can tell the very last if the toddler is oozing out if him a little more each day. If only the tantrum part would leave ;) happy happy bday to your big guy. Looks like it was a blast!

Dawn said...

So so sweet, I really enjoy your posts. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

About Last Weekend said...

Those cupcakes look fantastic! Happy Birthday to you big-little guy!

torrie said...

Happy birthday to your baby! Yes... they'll always be our babies.

Looks like it was a success!!