Thursday, March 10, 2011

beauty bag


1.  Trish McEvoy Mascara:  Why?  Because you could get caught in a monsoon, cry your eyes out during The Notebook, or frolic in the ocean and this mascara is not going to budge.  I'm serious...

2.  Benefit 10 Bronzer:  Why? Because it doubles has a cheek highlighter and under brow shadow - the pink side that is.  And who doesn't want to be a 10 (genius marketing)?

3. Laura Mercier shadow in ShimmerPlum:  Why?  Because a little sparkle brightens up any cloudy gray winter day.  Caution though, this must be applied over a cream base shadow for it to stick and shimmer.

What goodies are currently in your bag?  It's good to share secrets!  xo

7 comments:

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I typically use all LM, but my new liner obsession is Urban Decay in a plum color. Goes on easy and stays put!

Thx for the sweet comment today.

fashion wanna-be said...

Anything "mineral" based...concealor, powder, whatever...it seems to work really well in terms of coverage.

Torrie said...

My favorite lipstick for years- Twig (by Mac)... Diorshow mascara is a favorite (but ran out so currently using Bare Minerals Flawless Definition... I really like it- doesn't clump)... Love Mac Blot Films (don't use powder, so this is perfect).

I need to figure out what additional eye products I need/want to create other looks (smokey eye).

Torrie said...

I'm looking into that Shimmering Plum right now... thanks =).

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

Givenchy mascara, Bobbi Brown cream shadow - and then i found Vit E moisterizer with bronzer in it, LOVE!!!!!

~LAST DAY 2 JOIN CUSTOM SIGN GIVEAWAY~

*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Bestie said...

Torrie, it's ShimmerPlum (not shimmering). I knew that I should'e looked at my compact and not gone off of a terrible memory.

I use it over a silvery/bronze cream shadow by nars called madagascar. It creates a smoky eye that is not so dark, just bright.

wedding said...

Titanium Necklaces Titanium Necklaces
Thank you for your hard work to collect and organize, to share with you a lot about the

fashion thing, and this is very useful to me.