Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Some things never change...

I distinctly remember this being my uniform in 1980 and 1981.  Nikes with the red swoosh, painters pants, and a light blue or chambry button down shirt (although I don't think mine was RL)  My best friend, Nikki, wore the same outfit so we could be twinsies.  This was all pre-purple infatuation that held my wardrobe hostage between third and fifth grade. 



In 2011, I would like this to be my Spring uniform.  It's quite updated from my first grade look, but you know, it's still kinda the same (minus the hottie shoes, of course).
This is actually from the Spring 2010 Look Book, but hey, classic never goes out of style.

I am pretty sure that I could live in these pants...

Do you have a Spring uniform ready?


xo

1 comment:

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

You're absolutely right! I don't have a uniform picked out just yet. I usually have a bit of a hard time with the winter to spring transition but I'm vowing to change that this year :)