Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Blog Crush

Another weekly round of blog crushing from my bestie!
Enjoy!
via the sartorialist
Leather skirt and peter pan blouse
"Not condoning smoking whatsoever, but dying for this look"

Via elementsofstyleblog
The bathroom is sort of a mid-summer's dream…but I was more intrigued by the glowing endorsement of the products at the end of the post. (Shampoo by Kiehls)
via


If I were ever to become a crafty girl (and I am so NOT) this would be how I would do it.  I still remember the very first personalized stationary I ever bought.







via




Pizza crust made from cauliflower?  I actually made this last night and my husband wolfed it down.  Tweeted by @jillianharris



4 comments:

torrie said...

i loved that stationary post. every bit of it. & i am already conjuring up a set for my daughter's birthday present... which will most definitely include that stamp :).

Unknown said...

I love the pizza crust idea!

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

i love the leather skirt...i think you could do it sans cigarette! haha

Molly Page said...

LOVE that first shot with the cigarette. Total perfection.