Monday, March 19, 2012

It's been insanely nice here and I have taken many iPhone photos that look like they belong in the month of July, not the first two weeks in March - as in just a week past February - in Chicago.  It's amazing and uplifting and makes me think how nice it would be to have mild weather year round.  But it is just a "grass is always greener" or would I miss digging my car out of the snow, scraping the windows, getting all the snow gear out, weighing down backpacks with snowpants and boots, yellow snow, and freezing hands?  No, it's not a "grass is only greener" thing - it's a grass is always greener thing.  I'd take breezy balmy days, evenings on the porch, and greener grass.

Barbecuing with old friends

Skinnygirl Sangria with lemons, oranges and a girl -  Yum and fun!

Beach time!

3 comments:

torrie said...

hands down the best part about CA... the weather.

so nice that it's been warm for you too! ... last year, i read about snowstorm after snowstorm!

Fash Boulevard said...

I love these pictures. Those daisys are beautiful! :)

I would love if you could stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit post! Xo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

Lovely photos. Still recovering from surgery. Hope to return soon. Enjoy, Amy. Dawn suitcase. Vignettes. Xo