|New birthday outfits, because I couldn't pick just one!|
My baby girl is celebrating a birthday today. She is no longer a baby, but she'll always be my baby. She has such a strong spirit and point of view for such a little one that I often find myself asking, "what would a thirty-five year old version of LaLa do" in such a such case?
- Her first word was pillow.
- She has a sophisticated pallet and eats parm by the chunk, asparagus like candy, enjoys wasabi peas, and is just as addicted as I am to that insanely great trader joe's seaweed snack!
- She never wears jeans or sweats or fleece pants and only dresses, skirts, leggings, oh, and jeggings for this girl.
- She adores her bestie big brother and is always watching out for him.
- She has a heart of gold and it just so happens that her nails are gold too!
Yes, I am bragging. Yes, I took her for a birthday manicure. Yes, I have gold nails too (she picked out the shade) Yes, she and her little pink leopard boots inspired this blog and she inspires me on a daily basis. Love her to pieces.