Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Real Housewives of Bedrock


I caught this scene on The Flinstones the other day while flipping through channels. Well, I definitely couldn't relate to this show when I was six, but...i can now.

Wilma: I sure made a boo boo this morning.

Betty: How come?


Wilma: I casually mentioned that were going shopping today to Fred.


Betty: That explains all the screaming and yelling I heard at your place


Wilma: I guess the whole neighborhood heard it.


Betty: I guess I am lucky, Barney didn’t say a word, not a word…he just turned around, clutched his throat, gasped a few times and fainted.


Wilma: Fred always turns red, starts screaming and shows me the check stubs.


Betty: I hate those check stubs.



This is word for word...yes, I sat there with the dvr remote until I got it!

No comments: