Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Country French Doughnuts

When the weather on Sunday had called for thunderstorms and cooler temperatures, I had envisioned a day of baking and cooking. But when the sun peeped out around 9am and the temperature started to rise, I had to switch gears and spend the morning at one of the kids' favorite parks. Also, ok, as September usually allows us to drag summer out a bit longer and it's been way to cool way to fast. However, I did get some baking in in the early a.m.

I had forgotten how easy these yummy little muffins are to make. Recipe is from my mother in law so I can't give proper credit. All I know is that they are a delicious little treat and go perfectly with coffee and the Sunday paper.



Wishing that I was baking them in this country French kitchen....
















in this country French villlage....












Recipe to follow...

2 comments:

torrie said...

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for your nice comment!! I love your title, and the reasoning behind it... very cute:).

A messy house awaits me today, so looking at your pictures of the beautiful (clean) kitchen and the French countryside, make me want to be magically transported there. Dreams... Now, onto the laundry. :)

bestie said...

Thank you!

I hear you on the messy house front. The amount of household procrastinating that I have done this week is out of control!

At least it's Friday!