Monday, September 27, 2010

SWEATER SLEUTHING



I (my friend and I) can find a find ex-college boyfriend that my "friend" dated for a month before he transferred schools (no, he's not on FB or Twitter, oh and no, we don't consider ourselves stalkers, just expert sleuthers ;) BUT I cannot find out any more information on this sweater featured in the Sunday Style section of the CHICAGO TRIBUNE. What gives here?!?!? Need to find this sweater so that I can do further research into finding an affordable copycat!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-09-21T14%3A31%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=20

so this is really quite different, but I thought of this blog post...scroll down to the one that says On The Street...The Boys Dept.

PS - we need to start shopping at crewcuts!

bestie said...

Ummm, cherish you! Loving that crew cuts sweater...same idea at least!