Monday, November 08, 2010

Three Ingredient

!COOKIES!

When I browse through cookbooks, I tend to stop on the pages with recipes with the fewest ingredients. I can't help it. Fewer words screams EASY to me and that's what I am always on the hunt for: FAST and EASY recipes. So, when I came across this recipe on Ohdeedoh.com, I bookmarked it for a lazy day....which happened to be Sunday morning.
We used peanut butter and I don't know why anyone would use any other peanut butter cookie recipe again. This recipe made delicious COOKIES!

INGREDIENTS: 1 egg, 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup brown sugar

Only thing I would change for next time would be to DOUBLE the batch!

ENJOY!

Started a post on my Saturday night with the girls but that will have to wait. xo

3 comments:

Megan said...

what happened saturday night??? remind me, please! ;)

torrie said...

This is so funny! Tomorrow I'm making a 4 ingredient PB cookie recipe... and I thought that was simple!! Wow- only 3??? :)

bestie said...

Torrie!

What a coincidence! Yes, the cookies turned out great...hard to believe with just three ingredients! Curious to know what's in your recipe!

xo