Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Coachella shorts

images all via refinery29.com

I can't believe I am going to say this but I am loving the jeans short (daisy duke style) and short shorts look that has been flooding my visuals lately.  Take a look at these fun looks that danced the Coachella lawns.  I did purchase a few pairs of shorts a few month ago, when I thought we would have a spring/summer season this year.  Apparently, I thought wrong.  They will be a much appreciated wardrobe choice after months of fleece, wool, and uggs. Ugh!

xoxo
bestie

3 comments:

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

The Coachella pics everywhere are killing me. These ladies all look so adorable. I haven't felt cute or put together in shorts in years!

bestie said...

i know i know. i feel the same way.

torrie said...

I fear that my days of wearing short shorts have come to an end. But I can never say never, right??