Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Staple

If there is on item that you can purchase for spring, I would definitely make it the J. Crew pixie pants.  Although I a no fashion expert, I do know that these pixies  fit like a dream!  I posted about them awhile back when on my Mary Tyler Moore kick.  And just like the style writer at J. Crew says, you really can dress them up or down.  I cringe when my pair is at the cleaners because I could really wear them every day (ok, every other).  Mine have a gold zipper in the back, perhaps because I got them from the J. Crew Factory store.  I see they now come with a silver zipper.  Love them both.  Keep an eye out for them during the weekend factory sale because I got mine for (sorry) $16.99.  They are now on the regular site for $88.00, but totally worth it.  My price per wear must already be under fifty cents.


Got a spring staple to share?

4 comments:

torrie said...

I have a new friend who works at J. Crew!

Love perks.

Diana Mieczan said...

I love those pants so much:) Have a great day, darling
Kisses

taylor said...

there's a cute style at the gap right now that's very similar to these. i love how they can show off a great pair of ballet flats!

bestie said...

taylor, thanks! heading over to check them out.