Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Got 30 bucks? It's do good Tuesday....


Okay, so instead of posting a photo of the inside of my medicine cabinet - which I will do this week - not that I really think anyone cares what's in it - but I am going to anyway and discuss the contents, I am going to post about someone doing something good for someone else.

Just became "friends" with my ole friend Michelle on Facebook and lookie look what she is doing. She is selling photos from a trip to Cambodia and using all of the proceeds to buy bikes for Cambodian children so that they can attend school.

I think I will take that $30 that I would've spent on filling up my medicine cabinet with more products (that I don't need) and send it to Michelle.

You are a true bestie, Michelle! Muah!

5 comments:

Vanilla said...

Very inspiring post, I think i will look into this too :)

Love, Vanilla

http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Very very cool project!

Sadako said...

Aw, very cool thing that she's doing. I'm checking out that site you linked to right now! :)

Suzanne Anas Jurich said...

How wonderful!! I will have to check it out!!

Josie said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Very cool.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com