Sunday, January 23, 2011

Photobooth

Came across this photo this other day when going through an old bin.  from a PHOTOBOOTH in a bar at the corner of 11th and Avenue B in the east village nyc.  just me and two friends, hangin out, drinking some beers, taking some pics, you know, the usual tuesday night (because tuesday nights are the cool nights to go out in ny).  sometimes, it's just good to look back.  remember another life, old friends.  appreciate the new, but remember the old.  like I said before, I love to reminisce.  


Happy Monday everyone! 

It's the start of a hectic week for me and I just needed a second to step back for a moment.

xoxo

7 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

That is such a cool photos and I also love looking back:) Its always so fun to remember those old good times, isnt it?
Happy Monday,sweetie

Dawn said...

I love the old photo booths...Nice photo...have a great Monday too!

The Suburb Experiment said...

It's fun to look back, isn't it? I love going through photo albums and reminiscing.

Ana Degenaar said...

Sounds beautiful and relaxing. Love the photo!
xx

torrie said...

Yes, I agree. Some of the blogs that I read are written by young females that don't yet have kids, and I think that's one of the reasons why I like reading them... allows me to reminisce. :)

Good luck with your week.

bestie said...

Thanks everyone!

Torrie, I totally agree. Reason why I read some of them too. Ahh, to be 25 again, if only for a moment!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ps: I am hosting a beautiful Garnish party supplies GIVEAWAY today :) ...Just in time for Valentine’s Day!
Hugs and kisses,sweetie