Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yummy French Toast

I sometimes forget how easy french toast is to whip up. I really never follow an exact recipe (not due to experience or confidence, but to laziness). So, I just mix up some eggs, milk and cinnamon, usually. This is what I included this morning and they were fabulous. Of course, how bad can anything be with a lot of melted butter and syrup, but whatever.
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup milk
  • cinnamon (a lot of shakes)
  • nut meg (a medium amount of shakes)
  • all spice (a few shakes)
  • sugar (two shakes - assisted 2yr old- out of sugar bag - not very much really)
  • 12 slices country white bread (i'm a hayseed at heart and sometimes white bread is a nice change)
Okay, this image is not of the above French Toast..you think I have time to do this in the morning...and before two cups of coffee, no way. Just a photo of some French Toast at The Blue Plate Restaurant in Union Pier, Michigan...which was also delish!







2 comments:

Vanilla said...

looks really nice, I don't know if I have ever had french toast.... I'll have to try it tomorrow :)

Love, Vanilla

http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

One if my fav bfast meals. Yum.