(i had to keep this list light)
- I still can't type a complete text o my phone without making a typo (oops, or a post)
- Kids don't sleep later after going to bed later (but they will sleep in on the morning you made plans to be somewhere early)
- The minute bananas are brought home and put on your counter, they turn brown
A few other random things I realized while sick in bed last week:
- Episodes of Sex and the City will never get old
- All About Steve is a somewhat endearing little movie
- Bride Wars is not a good movie, but that didn't stop me from turning it off
- Heather Locklear claims that she doesn't have many wrinkles because she sleeps on her back - E! thinks she may have had a little work done. Now, WHERE is the pregnancy pillow that kept me from sleeping on my back - WHERE IS IT?
- Craig Furgeson is hilarious and should be on when Jay Leno is
- Did anyone catch the "Sweet Valley High" comment on Modern Family - could that possibly be in reference to my favorite Wakefield twins?