Monday, January 31, 2011

Mod Cloth

ModCloth seems the place to shop for vintage and vintage inspired dresses. 
I, however, decided to shop my closet for our recent Mad Men fundraiser we attended.
I forgot to take a lot of photos, but will try to find one to post of my outfit.
Oh, an exciting celebrity spotting at the hotel where the event took place, William H Macy was standing right in front of the door when we walked in.  You know when you see celebs, your first thought is, "oh, I know that person, but how..." that's when I realized it was indeed, the voice on Curious George.

Mod Cloth faves....















5 comments:

Vanilla said...

I'm a big Mod Cloth fan :)

Love, Vanilla

http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

bestie said...

me too! i realized on thing when dressing mad men style...it's all about the HAIR!!!!

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Too funny. I love him, so many great movies...but curious George would have been my first thought too.

Suzanne Anas Jurich said...

ahaha And why did I not know he was the voice of Curious George? Where have I been? ahaha

Love Mod Cloth! I have yet to order anything from there, but always love looking through the site!

torrie said...

I'm with Suzie... had no idea that it was his voice!!

Yes- try to find a picture to show us! :)