Sunday, January 02, 2011

Resolutions


Okay, I am having a super difficult time trying to post my RESOLUTIONS list. Apparently, my file is corrupt and I have no idea how to uncorrupt it. So, this is resulting in a rather early failure at three resolutions on the list.

1. Go to bed early (it's 11:49pm)

2. Stress less (everytime the window "file corrupt" come up, my blood pressure rises)

3. Be positive (see #2)

One resolution that I am cramming in tonight is "Drink more water" so I am chugging a bottle of water which will probably result in multiple trips to the bathroom, hence resulting in yet another early failure to do 2 & 3.

Well, I will try again tomorrow. Happy New Year!

3 comments:

*** said...

Happy New Year! I wish you good luck with these resolutions. Drinking water is so good for you.

xoxo

Notorious MLE said...

Woo-hoo! One glass is a good start!

torrie said...

Wait- did I write this post??

(*love* it:)