Thursday, January 13, 2011

You are what you eat





I don't know if it's just winter blahness, but I have been overanalyzing my skin lately. Peering into every, what seem to be NEW, nook and cranny and I am not liking what I see. Winter dryness, more like the Sahara, is taking over and my skin can't drink enough (and neither can I after seeing these dry wrinkles).

Thought you'd all enjoy some Top Foods For Your Skin lists. We could all use a reminder once in while.


Almost all of them have the usual suspects: water, oily fish, berries, avocados

A few surprises (for me): sweet potatoes, spinach, and cottage cheese (apparently cottage cheese contains high levels of selenium, which is really good for your skin)


4 comments:

Vanilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanilla said...

Ooo I love cottage cheese and sweet potato :)

Love, Vanilla

http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

torrie said...

Thank you for this.
I need it, as I've been doing the same thing as of late... unfortunately- or fortunately, depending on how you look at it!

bestie said...

guess who had cottage cheese for every meal today? i'll try whatever they tell me to. :)